Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hi, folks. I'm back. Sorry to be out so long. May have lost everyone, it has been so long. I have been buried with a new assignment and I will be talking about it as time goes by. Herschel, how are you doing? How's your mom?
Eric, I heard you were having an amazing response and show in Fla... that is great news. I have some great ideas and input on the upcoming project... ie. let's plan a monthlong event as apposed to trying to sign people up for a lifetime commitment. Of course, lifers are welcome. God will have to call them and sustain them.
What about the Stricklands, the Walters, the Threshers, the Steckers? Linda Wilson, how are you.
I have the 2 smartest, cutest grandkids in the world. I am holding their picture up to the screen. Can you see them? I know I'm right. No question about it!!!
Question...
Since we are saved by grace through faith, and not by works, why does Jesus seem to think he has the right to tell us what to do and when?

1 comment:

  1. God's favor continues to amaze me!!! He has gone before us and prepared the hearts and minds of our would be customers to be receptive. Their minds are clear and understanding is plentiful. Makes our presentations easy when we hear "yes, yes yes" all day.

    Yes, I think a monthly commitment would be great...why not offer various commitment levels (ie. Monthly, Weekly, Daily) Then commit to length equating to something like (Daily for a week, Weekly for a month, Weekly for a year, etc. etc.)

    ReplyDelete